|

|

Wednesday 4 September 2013

SEWUESE @ 2013 RAINDANCE FILM FESTIVAL

Yesterday the the line-up for this year's Raindance Film Festival were finally announced. I'm so glad and honoured to be say that I'll be part of Raindance for it's 21st year!  


I will be presenting an award and will form part of this formidable jury, selecting from an array of great independently made films, many of which will be showing for the very first time at RFF 2013. The full line-up can be found HERE. And here's this year's Trailer:



It's no secret that poignant film, television (themes, opening sequences) and adverts have made up a MAJOR part of my musical influences and make-up since I discovered hearing. Film has always stimulated and inspired my creativity, and has allowed me to be emotive with music in a way I'd otherwise never know. My new music will reflect probably reflect this more than ever.

Some historic introductions include:









...amongst many others.

Aside from music, it's the art and magic of film-making in itself- the story-telling, creativity, the processes, the expression it allows, and the challenges it presents that I hold much interest, admiration and respect for. I'll be humbled and glad to contribute a renewed perspective to the films presented this year.

Thank you for having me Raindance!

More new Sewuese 2013 music announcements coming soon x

No comments: